- 1 How far is Vermont from Philadelphia by plane?
- 2 How many hours does it take to drive through Vermont?
- 3 Which part of PA is closest to NYC?
- 4 What is Pennsylvania’s nickname?
- 5 Where should I stop in Vermont?
- 6 What is there to do in Vermont in the fall?
- 7 Can I visit Vermont from Virginia?
- 8 How far is Vermont from VA?
- 9 How long is Virginia to New York?
How far is Vermont from Philadelphia by plane?
Distance between Philadelphia, PA (PHL) and Burlington, VT (BTV) Flight distance from Philadelphia to Burlington (Philadelphia International Airport – Burlington International Airport) is 335 miles / 539 kilometers / 291 nautical miles. Estimated flight time is 1 hour 8 minutes.
How many hours does it take to drive through Vermont?
How long does it take to drive the entire length of VT-100, all the way to Newport, Vermont, just shy of the Canadian border? You could make the trip in about five hours without stops, and it would be a splendidly scenic ride.
Which part of PA is closest to NYC?
The best places to live in Pennsylvania when commuting to New York City are:
- East Stroudsburg.
- Delaware Water Gap.
What is Pennsylvania’s nickname?
When determining how long to plan your trip for, we recommend a minimum of four days, especially if you’ve not yet visited. The overall energy of Vermont is slow and calm, and having four days to explore will allow you a similar travel cadence.
Where should I stop in Vermont?
A Vermont Road Trip: 8 Places to Stop on a Drive Through the Green Mountain State
- Simon Pearce. Simon Pearce.
- Woodstock Farmer’s Market. Woodstock Farmers’ Market.
- F. H. Gillingham & Sons General Store.
- The Alchemist in Stowe. Alchemist Beer.
- Shelburne Farms.
- Mirabelle’s Café and Bakery.
- The Vermont Juice Company.
- Hen of the Wood.
What is there to do in Vermont in the fall?
The Best Things to do in Vermont in the Fall
- Hike Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s Highest Peak.
- Home of Mt.
- Ride Your Bike Along Burlington’s Waterfront.
- More Places to Visit in Burlington During the Vermont Foliage Season.
- Tour the Rock of Ages Quarry in Barre, Vermont.
- Visit the Covered Bridges in Bennington County, Vermont.
Can I visit Vermont from Virginia?
The northeastern states considered for potential travel to Vermont without quarantine are all of the New England states plus New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia and West Virginia.
How far is Vermont from VA?
How far is it from Virginia to Vermont? The distance between Virginia and Vermont is 607 miles. The road distance is 656.1 miles.
How long is Virginia to New York?
Distance To New York City From Virginia is: 854 miles / 1374.38 km / 742.11 nautical miles.