- 1 What is the most miserable city in Vermont?
- 2 What are the bad parts of Vermont?
- 3 Is Vermont a dangerous state?
- 4 Why are houses so cheap in Vermont?
- 5 Is Vermont a safe state to live?
- 6 What is the prettiest town in Vermont?
- 7 Is it cheap to live in Vermont?
- 8 Is Vermont a good place to live?
- 9 How many murders in Vermont per year?
- 10 What is the safest state to live in?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Vermont?
- 12 What is the most dangerous state in the United States?
What is the most miserable city in Vermont?
Burlington, Vermont With a median income of approximately $47,000 per household and about 24.4% of the city living below poverty level, it is easy to see why Burlington might be the most miserable city in the state of Vermont.
What are the bad parts of Vermont?
The 20 Worst Places to Live in Vermont
- Burlington, Vermont. Only in Your State goes down the list of a few of the most dangerous cities in Vermont.
- Northfield, Vermont.
- Brattleboro, Vermont.
- Lyndonville, Vermont.
- Winooski, Vermont.
- Rutland, Vermont.
- Dover, Vermont.
- Milton, Vermont.
Is Vermont a dangerous state?
Vermont is the safest state in the country with a violent crime rate of 118 incidents per 100,000 state residents.
Why are houses so cheap in Vermont?
That happens much less in Vermont because the culture around money is much thriftier, and there are just fewer things to buy. Housing dollars go a lot further in Vermont than in New York, Boston or San Francisco—if you’re buying. Rents are more expensive than you might expect, but you get a lot more for your money.
Is Vermont a safe state to live?
In 2018, Wallethub named Vermont the Safest State in America, and CNBC awarded it the title of Best State to Live in America. According to SafeWise,Vermont beats the national rates for property and violent crime. Vermont reported 19.89 property incidents per 1,000 people, compared to the national rate of 27.11.
What is the prettiest town in Vermont?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Vermont, USA
- Grafton. Architectural Landmark.
- Manchester. Natural Feature.
- Montpelier. Architectural Landmark.
- Shelburne. Architectural Landmark.
- Stowe. Architectural Landmark.
- Waitsfield. Architectural Landmark.
- Weston. Architectural Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Woodstock. Architectural Landmark. Add to Plan.
Is it cheap to live in Vermont?
You may be surprised to learn housing costs in Vermont are relatively affordable. Not only is Vermont housing affordable compared to its expensive east coast neighbors, but the Green Mountain State even falls below the national average. Overall, Vermont housing costs are 11.5% cheaper than the national average.
Is Vermont a good place to live?
A new CNBC report ranks Vermont as the best place to live in America. The business channel used factors like affordable housing, education quality, cost of living, healthcare quality, job opportunities and environment to come up with the state rankings.
How many murders in Vermont per year?
When personal safety is threatened, individuals are less likely to choose to walk or bike to their destination, regardless of neighborhood income levels. There were more than 1.2 million acts of violent crime in 2018, a decrease of 3.3% from 2017, including 16,214 homicides, or five homicides per 100,000 people.
What is the safest state to live in?
Here are the top 10 best states to live in, according to WalletHub’s report.
- New Jersey. Total score: 63.01.
- Massachusetts. Total score: 62.60.
- New York. Total score: 61.63.
- Idaho. Total score: 61.16.
- Minnesota. Total score: 60.97.
- Wisconsin. Total score: 60.94.
- Utah. Total score: 59.84.
- New Hampshire. Total score: 59.59.
What is the coldest month in Vermont?
Burlington’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 9.3°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 81.4°F.
What is the most dangerous state in the United States?
Alaska is the most dangerous state in America, and by a relatively wide margin. The state reported 867.1 violent crimes per 100,000 residents, well more than double the U.S. violent crime rate of 366.7 incidents per 100,000.