- 1 Is Castleton Vermont safe?
- 2 What is it like to live in Castleton VT?
- 3 What is Castleton university known for?
- 4 What county is Castleton VT in?
- 5 Is Castleton University good?
- 6 How hard is it to get into Castleton university?
- 7 What GPA do you need to get into Castleton?
- 8 What is Castleton acceptance rate?
Is Castleton Vermont safe?
Considering only the crime rate, Castleton is safer than the Vermont state average and safer than the national average.
What is it like to live in Castleton VT?
Living in Castleton offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Castleton and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Castleton are above average.
What is Castleton university known for?
- Castleton is Vermont’s first institution of higher education.
- Founded in 1787.
- The 18th oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
- 165-acre campus.
- Over 75 programs of study.
- Currently offers 8 graduate programs.
- Average class size of 17.
- 12:1 student/faculty ratio.
What county is Castleton VT in?
Castleton is a picturesque New England town located in Rutland County about 15 miles to the west of Rutland, and about 5 miles east of the New York/Vermont state border.
Is Castleton University good?
Castleton University’s 2022 Rankings Castleton University is ranked #26 in Regional Colleges North. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
How hard is it to get into Castleton university?
The acceptance rate at Castleton State College is 77.9%. For every 100 applicants, 78 are admitted. This means the school is lightly selective. The school will have their expected requirements for GPA and SAT/ACT scores. If you meet their requirements, you’re almost certain to get an offer of admission.
What GPA do you need to get into Castleton?
You can get into Castleton State College with slightly below average high school grades. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Castleton State College was 2.9 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily B- students are accepted and ultimately attend.
What is Castleton acceptance rate?