Is Essex Vermont safe?
Essex Junction is the safest place to live in Vermont, with a violent crime rate of 55.8, and the chance of being involved in a property crime here just 2.4%. Another town in Chittenden County, Milton has a current population of 10,300 residents.
What is Essex Vermont known for?
Essex has an estimated population of 21,911 in 2018. The village of Essex Junction is located within the town, and that village is home to the state of Vermont’s busiest Amtrak station and largest private employer, GlobalFoundries.
What county is Essex Junction?
Essex Junction is in Chittenden County and is one of the best places to live in Vermont. Living in Essex Junction offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Essex Junction there are a lot of bars and parks. The public schools in Essex Junction are highly rated.
Where should I not live in Vermont?
The 20 Worst Places to Live in Vermont
- Burlington, Vermont. Only in Your State goes down the list of a few of the most dangerous cities in Vermont.
- Northfield, Vermont.
- Brattleboro, Vermont.
- Lyndonville, Vermont.
- Winooski, Vermont.
- Rutland, Vermont.
- Dover, Vermont.
- Milton, Vermont.
What is the crime rate in Burlington Vermont?
The rate of crime in Burlington is 31.78 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Burlington generally consider the northwest part of the city to be the safest.
Is Essex the same as Essex Junction?
A: Essex Junction is an incorporated village within Essex Town. Essex Junction and Essex Town each have their own public works departments, fire departments, planning and zoning departments, recreation departments, and libraries. However, they share the same police department.
What is there to do in Essex New York?
Best Things To Do in Essex County, NY
- Natural Stone Bridge and Caves. 27.5 mi. Tours, Hiking, Parks.
- Adirondack Wildlife Refuge. 16.2 mi. Parks.
- Sugar House Creamery. 13.7 mi. Attraction Farms.
- John Brown’s Farm. 10.9 mi.
- The Ridge Trail. 6.6 mi.
- Revolution Rail. 31.7 mi.
- Jay Bridge. 16.5 mi.
- Split Rock Falls on the Bouquet River. 8.0 mi.
What is in Charlotte VT?
4 Best Things to Do in Charlotte, Vermont
- Mount Philo State Park, Photo: vermontalm/stock.adobe.com.
- Philo Ridge Farm, Charlotte, Vermont, Photo: Philo Ridge Farm.
- Charlotte Berry Farm, Charlotte, VT, Photo: Charlotte Berry Farm.
- Adam’s Berry Farm, Charlotte, VT, Photo: Adam’s Berry Farm.