- 1 Is Vermont more beautiful than New Hampshire?
- 2 How big is NH?
- 3 Is it cheaper to live in NH or VT?
- 4 Is it better to live in Maine or New Hampshire?
- 5 What is the poorest state in New England?
- 6 Is New Hampshire a good place to live?
- 7 What is New Hampshire famous for?
- 8 What food is New Hampshire known for?
- 9 What country is the same size as New Hampshire?
- 10 What is the least populated state in the US?
- 11 What is the seventh smallest state?
Is Vermont more beautiful than New Hampshire?
Nh is also blessed with many beautiful lakes. Vermont’s green mountains are also impressive, but not a spectacular as the whites. Vermont has more of a bucolic vibe, with more farmland and picturesque little villages. Even though NH has twice the population of Vt, 80% of it is centered in the Manchester-Nasua area.
How big is NH?
As one of the smallest states in the United States, New Hampshire is only 68 miles wide and 190 miles long. The total area of New Hampshire is a mere 9,351 square miles.
Is it cheaper to live in NH or VT?
The cost of living in Manchester, NH is -10.9% lower than in Burlington, VT. You would have to earn a salary of $53,449 to maintain your current standard of living. Employers in Manchester, NH typically pay 4.2% more than employeers in Burlington, VT.
Is it better to live in Maine or New Hampshire?
In terms of weather, Maine is undoubtedly the better state as it has one of the country’s friendliest summers. However, New Hampshire beats Maine when it comes to tax policies as it is widely viewed to be a tax-friendly state for retirees.
What is the poorest state in New England?
Maine Poorest State In Ne Per Capita.Poverty Statistics Released By Us Census Bureau. WASHINGTON – A Maine poverty expert said statistics released by the US Census Bureau Wednesday confirm Maine’s position as the poorest cousin of the New England family of states.
Is New Hampshire a good place to live?
The Granite State is filled with great places to call home. Ranked #2 on U.S. News and World Report’s list of best states to live in the U.S., New Hampshire is known for its excellent quality of life, robust economy and pristine wilderness.
What is New Hampshire famous for?
It’s commonly known as the Granite State for its extensive granite formations and quarries, but also has three other nicknames: Mother of River, the White Mountain State and Switzerland of America.
What food is New Hampshire known for?
10 Iconic Foods In New Hampshire That Will Have Your Mouth
- Apple Cider Donuts. Via Tsuji/flickr.
- Venison. Alex Gomez/flickr.
- Spiked Cider. Petritent/flickr.
- Clam Chowder. jpelligan/flickr.
- Apple Pie. Invisible Helicopter/flickr.
- Maple Syrup. Chiorot’sRun/flickr.
- Yogurt. Rebecca Seigel/flickr.
- Mead. Moonlight Meadery/flickr.
What country is the same size as New Hampshire?
Ireland is approximately 70,273 sq km, while New Hampshire is approximately 23,227 sq km, making New Hampshire 33.05% the size of Ireland.
What is the least populated state in the US?
Wyoming had the lowest population with about 580,000 residents.
What is the seventh smallest state?
Massachusetts (officially called a commonwealth) is bounded to the north by Vermont and New Hampshire, to the east and southeast by the Atlantic Ocean, to the south by Rhode Island and Connecticut, and to the west by New York. It is the seventh smallest of the U.S. states in terms of total area.