- 1 What is the closest Vermont City to Boston?
- 2 How far is it from Burlington to Boston?
- 3 Is Boston close to Vermont?
- 4 What city in Vermont is closest to New York?
- 5 What is Woodstock VT known for?
- 6 Is Burlington a good place to live?
- 7 How far is Burlington Vermont from the Canadian border?
- 8 Is Vermont close to Canada?
- 9 How far are Boston and New York?
- 10 Where is Vermont USA on the map?
- 11 What is the state of Boston?
- 12 What is the prettiest town in Vermont?
- 13 What is the best time to visit Vermont?
What is the closest Vermont City to Boston?
Southern Vermont is beautiful, historic, welcoming, and the closest part of Vermont to Albany, Boston, Hartford and New York City. In summer, the Green Mountain National Forest attracts hikers and campers, some of whom follow the Appalachian Trail. In winter, Mount Snow is a ski destination.
How far is it from Burlington to Boston?
The drive from Burlington to Boston is 216 miles (348 km).
Is Boston close to Vermont?
Distance from Vermont to Boston is 274 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Vermont and Boston is 274 km= 170 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Vermont to Boston, It takes 0.3 hours to arrive.
What city in Vermont is closest to New York?
Hampton is located on the border between New York and Vermont, and was part of a territory battle between the two states that was resolved in the late 1700s. The rural, agricultural community has just 950 residents.
What is Woodstock VT known for?
Woodstock, Vermont is a quintessential Northeast village encapsulated by covered bridges, the Ottauquechee River, Quechee Gorge, the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Park, and picturesque New England countryside.
Is Burlington a good place to live?
Burlington finds itself in second thanks to low unemployment, high incomes, healthy population growth, low crime, good weather, and a strong arts and sports community. This significant decrease in crime means Burlington is among the top 10 cities in Canada with the lowest crime rate.
How far is Burlington Vermont from the Canadian border?
The Canadian border is just 70 km from Burlington, Vermont. The city of Montreal is just an hour and forty-five minutes by car from Burlington.
Is Vermont close to Canada?
Vermont is bordered to the north by Quebec, Canada, to the east by New Hampshire, to the south by Massachusetts, and to the west by New York.
How far are Boston and New York?
The shortest distance (air line) between Boston and New-York is 190.04 mi (305.84 km). The shortest route between Boston and New-York is 213.59 mi (343.75 km) according to the route planner. The driving time is approx. 4h 27min.
Where is Vermont USA on the map?
The State of Vermont is situated in the eastern US mainland. It borders Canada (Québec province) to the north. The Connecticut River defines its border with New Hampshire in the east; Lake Champlain separates Vermont from New York state in the northwest.
What is the state of Boston?
Boston, city, capital of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, and seat of Suffolk county, in the northeastern United States. It lies on Massachusetts Bay, an arm of the Atlantic Ocean.
What is the prettiest town in Vermont?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Vermont, USA
- Grafton. Architectural Landmark.
- Manchester. Natural Feature.
- Montpelier. Architectural Landmark.
- Shelburne. Architectural Landmark.
- Stowe. Architectural Landmark.
- Waitsfield. Architectural Landmark.
- Weston. Architectural Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Woodstock. Architectural Landmark. Add to Plan.
What is the best time to visit Vermont?
Although this state is never out of season, the best time to visit Vermont (and find the best weather) is in May/June or September/October. Late spring and early summer bring you maple syrup, moderate crowds, and the Vermont City Marathon.