- 1 What is a 2001 Vermont quarter worth?
- 2 How rare is a Vermont quarter?
- 3 Are any 2001 quarters valuable?
- 4 What state quarters are worth money?
- 5 How much is a 50 state quarter collection worth?
- 6 Is a Vermont quarter worth anything?
- 7 What is on the Vermont Quarter?
- 8 What is on the Vermont state quarter?
- 9 What is a 1776 to 1976 quarter dollar worth?
- 10 How much is a West Point quarter worth?
- 11 Are quarters from 1990 worth anything?
- 12 How much is a 1996 quarter worth?
- 13 Is a 2000 quarter worth anything?
- 14 What quarters are rare?
What is a 2001 Vermont quarter worth?
Both the 2001 P Vermont quarter and 2001 D Vermont quarter are each worth around $0.35 in about uncirculated condition. The value is around $1 in uncirculated condition with an MS 63 grade. Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 65 can sell for around $4.
How rare is a Vermont quarter?
The 2001-P Vermont Quarter is highly scarce in PCGS MS68 and decidedly rare in PCGS MS69. According to PCGS CoinFacts, fewer than 1,000 examples have been graded PCGS MS68, while barely a couple dozen specimens have earned a lofty PCGS MS69, with retail prices hovering around $30 for the former and $375 for the latter.
Are any 2001 quarters valuable?
While proof versions of New York quarters are considered common, 2001 proof 50 State Quarters are currently among the most expensive in the series. Copper nickel versions of 2001 proof New York quarters run for between $10 to $15 each. Silver proofs can be found for between $20 to $25.
What state quarters are worth money?
Simple List of 4 Rare State Quarters Worth Money
- 1999-P Delaware Spitting Horse Quarter.
- 2004-D Extra Leaf Wisconsin Quarter.
- 2005-P Minnesota Quarter Doubled Dies Quarter.
- 2009-D District of Columbia Doubled Die Quarter.
How much is a 50 state quarter collection worth?
Unfortunately, if you created your collection from coins you found in your wallet and at your bank, your 50 quarters probably have no more value than 25 cents each. A complete collection is worth $12.50, which isn’t nothing, but also isn’t a lot.
Is a Vermont quarter worth anything?
Value: As a rough estimate of this coins value you can assume this coin in average condition will be valued at somewhere around 25 cents, while one in certified mint state (MS+) condition could bring as much as $2 at auction.
What is on the Vermont Quarter?
The Vermont quarter, the 4th quarter in the 2001 50 State Quarters® Program, features Camel’s Hump Mountain with an image of maple trees with sap buckets in the forefront. The design honors the “Green Mountain State,” the first state admitted to the Union after the original 13 colonies.
What is on the Vermont state quarter?
On August 6, 2001, the first Vermont state quarters were released. The Vermont State Quarter design highlights two important industries in Vermont; maple products and skiing. Camel’s Hump, one of the highest mountains in the Green Mountain State, rises in the background of the Vermont State Quarter design.
What is a 1776 to 1976 quarter dollar worth?
The standard 1776-1976 clad quarters in circulated condition are only worth their face value of $0.25. These coins only sell for a premium in uncirculated condition. The 1776-1976 S proof quarter is worth around $5 in PR 65 condition.
How much is a West Point quarter worth?
While you can find other West Point quarters for face value in circulation, these made-for-circulation rarities are worth much more than just 25 cents! The value of a 2020-W quarter is based on the condition of the coin: A worn 2020-W quarter can fetch between $5 and $10.
Are quarters from 1990 worth anything?
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1990 D Washington Quarter value at an average of 25 cents, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $10.
How much is a 1996 quarter worth?
The standard 1996 clad quarters in circulated condition are only worth their face value of $0.25. These coins only sell for a premium in uncirculated condition. Both the 1996 P quarter and 1996 D quarter are worth around $1 in uncirculated condition with an MS 63 grade.
Is a 2000 quarter worth anything?
Because so many were made, a regular 2000-D Virginia quarter or 2000-P Virginia quarter without an error isn’t worth very much at all. Circulated examples (like those found in pocket change) are worth only face value.
What quarters are rare?
Rare Quarters Worth Money
- Rare Quarters Worth Money.
- 1927-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- Bottom Line: 1927-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- 1919-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- Bottom Line: 1919-S Full Head Standing Liberty Quarter.
- 1901-S Barber Quarter.
- Bottom Line: 1901-S Barber Quarter.