- 1 Is there a train from Vermont to Montreal?
- 2 Can you take a boat from Burlington to Montreal?
- 3 Is there a bus from Burlington VT to Montreal Airport?
- 4 Does Greyhound go to Burlington Vermont?
- 5 What city in Vermont is closest to Montreal?
- 6 Can I drive from Vermont to Montreal?
- 7 Why is the Burlington Ferry closed?
- 8 Is there a ferry from Plattsburgh to Burlington?
- 9 Can you take a boat to Montreal?
- 10 Where can I cross from Vermont to Canada?
- 11 How far is Burlington airport to the Canadian border?
- 12 Where does Amtrak go in Vermont?
- 13 Does Greyhound go to Maine?
- 14 Is Vermont Transit running?
Is there a train from Vermont to Montreal?
No, there is no direct train from Burlington station to Montreal station. However, there are services departing from Burlington Amtrak Station and arriving at Montreal Central Station via Ny Moynihan Train Hall At Penn Station. It takes approximately 8h 35m to get from Burlington to Montreal, including transfers.
Can you take a boat from Burlington to Montreal?
1 answer. No ferry from Burlington to Montreal, there is a scenic ferry from Burlington to Port Kent, NY, then you would get on interstate 87 and drive north about an hour to Montreal.
Is there a bus from Burlington VT to Montreal Airport?
There is no direct connection from Burlington Airport (BTV) to Montreal. However, you can take the bus to Marble Valley Regional Transit Center, take the walk to Rutland, take the train to Fort Edward Amtrak, then take the train to Montreal Central Station.
Does Greyhound go to Burlington Vermont?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Burlington, Vermont from $26.
What city in Vermont is closest to Montreal?
The Canadian border is just 70 km from Burlington, Vermont. The city of Montreal is just an hour and forty-five minutes by car from Burlington.
Can I drive from Vermont to Montreal?
Can I drive from Vermont to Montreal? Yes, the driving distance between Vermont to Montreal is 153 km. It takes approximately 1h 52m to drive from Vermont to Montreal.
Why is the Burlington Ferry closed?
The Burlington, VT – Port Kent, NY crossing will be closed for the 2021 season due to COVID. We will reevaluate spring of 2022.
Is there a ferry from Plattsburgh to Burlington?
-Plattsburgh, N.Y. ferry takes 15 minutes; the Burlington, Vt. ferry takes 30 minutes to complete. For more about schedules and costs, see Ferries.com.
Can you take a boat to Montreal?
Arriving by boat or by cruise ship has become an increasingly popular way to get to Montréal. In 2017, Montréal inaugurated a freshly updated passenger terminal at the Grand Quay of the Port of Montréal in the Old Port of Montréal. Several marinas host private vessels along the St.
Where can I cross from Vermont to Canada?
Vermont / Canada Border Crossings
- Alburg / Noyan.
- Alburg Springs / Clarenceville.
- Highgate Springs / St Armand.
- Morses Line.
- West Berkshire / Frelighsbrug.
- Richford / East Pinnacle.
- Richford / Abercom.
- East Richford / Glen Sutton.
How far is Burlington airport to the Canadian border?
About Burlington International Airport (BTV) Burlington Airport is a regional airport in North-Western New England. It is about 45 minutes from the Canadian border, and under 2 hours drive from Montreal.
Where does Amtrak go in Vermont?
The AMTRAK Vermonter takes passengers from New York and Washington DC to Rutland and St. Albans with major stops in Albany, Springfield, MA, Amherst Brattleboro, White River Junction, Montpelier, Waterbury, and Burlington/ Essex Junction, and St. Albans, VT.
Does Greyhound go to Maine?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Portland, Maine from $13.
Is Vermont Transit running?
Bus service is now running!